General and Control Panel Features
• 60 l/min air flow, adjustable vacuum power in the range of 680 mmHg, rapid aspiration opportunity and increased surgical area visibility
• Vacuum meter to make vacuum settings and monitor the adjusted vacuum level with an easily accessible control panel
• Maintenance-free, silent, vibration-free, oil-free vacuum pump
Engine Protection System
• Protective technology that prevents overflow and the passage of liquid into the pump system with the float and hydrophobic filter integrated into the device
• Sterile, 3-5 liter glass, plastic and disposable collection jar options with a scaled, integrated carrying handle that provides ease of transfer to the cleaning process area
• Opportunity to use with optional disposable jar set assembly
• Sterile probe container that keeps the aspiration cannula in disinfectant solution until the moment of use.
• Impact resistant, cleanable aluminum body design suitable for hospital cleaning and disinfection procedures
• Ergonomic design that provides ease of transport and movement
• Easy transfer with four wheels, two of which are braked.
• A sound level of 55 decibels, in line with international standards, contributing to the comfort of the surgical team